Monday 24 June 2013

Lucifer's Foreskin - Satanic Vulvacrafts.

Lucifer's Foreskin - Satanic Vulvacrafts (Infernal Machines / Crucial Blast)
This time we are doing a noisy tape from a very strange band with a very strange name because they are called Lucifer's Foreskin - It is a strange name because Lucifer is the devil and a foreskin is a bit of the penis and I've never heard of a band named after a bit of the penis before so I thought that was a bit funny. I think some people might get offended about this name because it's a bit rude but I think it's ok really and I think the band were probably just trying to be funny.
           I think that people might get offended also because of the devil stuff too and think that this is music for devil-worship but I think devil-worshippers are probably alright really and I don't mind them because you need all sorts of people in the world. I don't think you need to be a devil-worshipper though to listen to this tape because anybody can listen to music so even though I go to church I am going to listen to it anyway because I don't think anything will happen to me if I do.
           The first song on side A of the tape is called The Shroud of Purgatory so that is more devil stuff because purgatory is another word for hell and hell is where the devil is and where wicked people go when they die because they have been wicked; I think it is probably a horrible place and I hope I don't go there when I die but I think I probably won't because I'm good most of the time and not wicked at all and don't do bad things.  The song starts off with a noise like a big fire and lots of wind so I suppose it sounds a bit like hell would sound like. It is strange music because there are no drums there is just lots of loud noise and what sounds like people in the background far away - I thought this was interesting and a good way to start off the tape.
            The second song is also a devil song because it is called Satanic Evil but it is very different from the first song because it has fast electronic drums like disco music and over the top of that there is a noise like an german shepherd dog makes just before it attacks you. I liked this song very much because I've never heard anything like it before and I thought it was good fun.
            After this song is another one with all noises in it that sounds a bit lots of big drills on a building site or like how a television sounds when the picture won't come on except it's very loud and then after that is another one which is the same but even louder which is very noisy indeed. At the end of the song there is a sound which sounds like the devil talking, you can tell it is the devil talking because it is a dark, growly voice and I think that is what the devil would sound like.
            The next song Perpetual Desecration is the last song of the first side and is another one with fast electronic disco drums in it and vocals like the devil's growly talking. I think this is a very interesting way of making music and I liked it very much.
A bombed out house from the war.
             On the next side the first song is called devil skin rising and this one is a very noisy one indeed and it made me think of a big war with lots of planes dropping bombs and lots of destruction. I was born January 7th 1944 so I was born in the last big war but I don't remember any of it because I was only a baby then. I do remember though playing in the bombed out houses that were still about when I was about 10, me and my friends used to go in them to see what they were like. I used to like going round the bombed out houses because it was interesting thinking about the war and what it must have been like in them times - I think it would have been horrible with all those people getting bombs dropped on them and getting killed and I wish we didn't have wars because they are not nice.
            After this song is another of the disco ones called Incest of Wasp but the drums aren't quite as fast on this one and there are more other electronic sounds and you can here the growling more on it than on the other disco ones, I like the growling very much because it's a bit strange and makes me laugh.
              Then there is a song called Priesteater which is a funny name for a song because I don't think anybody would really eat a priest. This one is a short one of just noise like the big drills again and so is the next one.
               The last song of the tape is called Satanic Evil II and it is another disco type song with growling on it and voice noises which sound a bit like burping and I suppose it does sound like Satanic Evil music because it is loud and noisy and not really happy music because it sounds more angry than happy.
               Overall I would say I liked listening to this music a lot because it was very strange and enjoyable and a good laugh because it's a bit silly and fun but I suppose it might truly be satanic music about the devil and all his works and that would be a bit scary. I think other people would like it if they heard it because they probably wouldn't have heard music like it before so I think they should. I would give this tape 10 out 10.

1 comment: